SureFire designs and manufactures a wide variety of firearms accessories, from weapon lights to suppressors. The leading manufacturer of rugged, powerful lights, SureFire is synonymous with excellence in handheld illumination.
The SureFire M600DF Scout Dual Fuel Light, powered by two CR123A lithium batteries or one 18650, is compact and extremely powerful. The recoil-proof LED emitter is focused by a TIR lens to create a blinding 1500-lumen beam for close to long range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision.
The click-type tailcap pushbutton switch is shrouded to minimize the chance of accidental activation. Press for momentary-on, press further for constant-on. A remote tape switch (sold separately) may also be used.
The M600DF is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodizing that is built for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down.
This WeaponLight mounts securely to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail via an integral thumbscrew clamp.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens
- MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodized aerospace aluminum
- Optically coated, tempered window
- O-ring and gasket sealed
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Powered by (2) CR123A lithium batteries or (1) rechargeable 18650
- Length: 5.6”
- Bezel diameter: 1.1”
- Weight: 5.15 Oz
- White Light
- Constant-on – 1500 lumens (using 18650)