HIPERFIRE is simply unmatched in performance and reliability. We have broken all of the standards in single‐stage AR triggers with our HIPERTOUCH technology, and now we have done the same in our new two‐stage technology.
Whether you shoot competitively, train to defend yourself and your family, or you simply want to enjoy shooting out on the range, ensuring your rifle goes “bang” every time, without fail, is important.
Our new two‐stage triggers feature the same technology that HIPERFIRE has become known for. Higher hammer strike energy, soft start lock‐up technology, user adjustable pull weights, mil‐grade components, and precision manufacturing come together to make one of the most robust two‐stage triggers available today.
- 2‐Stage AR trigger
- Minimal, user adjustable, 2 – 3 pound first stage
- Minimal second stage wall with a 1 ½ pound weight
- Total 3 ½ ‐ 4 ½ pound pull with green or red toggle springs respectively
- Distinct wall between first and second stages allows for effective “prepping” of the trigger for added confidence
- Clean, effortless break
- Weightless, imperceptible over‐travel
- Cam‐Over Toggle Engine™
‐Allows for lighter pull weights without losing hammer strike energy
‐Soft Start Lock‐Up™ aids in eliminating rifle flinch after the break for more accurate shots at distance
- Radical Sear Mechanics™
‐Allows for the use of heavier springs to aid in longevity and eliminate light primer strikes
- HIPERSHOE® Finger Pad Revolution™
‐6 position adjustability for fine tuning finger placement and leverage
‐Positions your finger in the exact same place every time for consistency without even thinking about it
‐Spreads out the pull weight for an even lighter feel on your finger
- Mirror polish for an improved feel
- H&M BLACKNITRIDE+™ coating for added lubricity and longevity of components
- Shorter first stage than Mod‐1 for a more fine‐tuned feel
As with all of our products, our new X2S family of triggers are all proudly made here in the United States.