Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.72″ inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors
- 1.78″ inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
- Gen 2 Feature – Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature – Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature – New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
- Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
- Make sure to select “Yes” under the Handguard Barrel Nut option above (shims included). Our handguards use either the DPMS/Aero or Armalite interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the M5 Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note – This handguard is specific to the M5 .308/M5E1 platform. It is not compatible with the AR15/M4E1 platform.
- Made In America? Yes
- Platform M5
- Series M5E1
- Attachment Type M-LOK
- Material Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Actual Handguard Lengths 12″ – 12.63″, 15″ – 14.94″, 16″ – 16.6″
- Aero Precision rail lengths measure from end to end. This is the point of contact at the receiver to the end of the last picatinny slot at the muzzle.
- Weight(s) 12″ – 9.9 oz / 15″ – 11.3 oz / 16.6″ –
- Other Handguard Screw Torque – 25 in-lbs